- Contemplate the mystery of the Child of Bethlehem in the joyful mysteries: Desire to welcome, defend and promote life, and shoulder the burdens of suffering children.
- Contemplate Christ the Revealer in the mysteries of light: Bear witness to his “Beatitudes” in daily life.
- Contemplate Christ carrying the Cross and Christ Crucified: Act as a “Simon of Cyrene” for our brothers and sisters weighed down by grief and despair.
- Contemplate the glory of the Risen Christ or of Mary Queen of Heaven: Yearn to make this world more beautiful, just, and closely conformed to God's plan.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Four Ways to Contemplate the Rosary as a Prayer of Peace: 'Rosarium Virginis Mariae' by St. John Paul II
40. ...The Rosary is also a prayer for peace because of the fruits of charity which it produces. When prayed well in a truly meditative way, the Rosary leads to an encounter with Christ in his mysteries and so cannot fail to draw attention to the face of Christ in others, especially in the most afflicted.
Adapted from Rosarium Virginis Mariae by St. John Paul II